1. HTML: HTML is the most popular language used to develop & design a websites, there are many variants of html like html 2.0, 3.0 etc. The newest technology is HTML5 which is used to create most of the modern websites having its own tags for header, footer, video player, navigation & numerous transitions.
2. CSS: CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. It dictates how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media. The different variants of CSS are CSS 2.0, 3.0 with various enhancements. Many web developers use a combination of CSS to enhance the graphical beauty of a website.
5. PHP: It is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP can also be used to program various web related scripts to make rich snippets and responsive sites. There are many variants of PHP such PHP2, 3, 4 and PHP 5.5 being the latest one.
6. WORD PRESS: Word press is a free Open source CMS based language on Php & MySQL. Word press can be hosted in the web server. There is a huge collection of customizable themes and plugins available at word press which can be used to achieve perfect looks of a professional website along with multi-device compatibility. There are support for trackbacks, permalinks, tagging, pingback this makes the content search engine friendly. The word press technology is secure from most of the hackers.
7. JOOMLA: JOOMLA is an advanced Content Management System, with the help of this programming language users can create attractive user-friendly design with lots of plugins like addition of content rich snippets, addition of login modules, custom buttons etc. The latest version of JOOMLA is 3.5.0
8. CODEIGNITER: CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint, this is mainly for suited for such developers that require a robust & simple toolkit, which can run web-applications flawlessly. CodeIgniter supports MVC architecture, multi browser compatibility, Supported by most of the hosting companies, and can be installed in a single click.
9. MAGNETO: Magento Commerce is the leading provider of an open Omni channel innovation. It is an open source digital commerce platform which is cloud-based and it empowers ecommerce as it can be easily managed through a single interface. Many large scale industries use magneto to reduce development costs.
10. SUGAR CRM: It is a company based in California that has completely transformed, individualized CRM user experience that is immersive, engaging, and intuitive. Sugar UX fuses the straightforward simplicity, mobility, and social aspects of a consumer app. Sugar’s functionality includes sales-force automation, marketing campaigns, customer support, collaboration, Mobile CRM, Social CRM and reporting.
11. DATA BASE:
MySQL: MySQL is an open-source relational database management system, it was the world’s second most widely used RDBMS. MySQL is a popular choice of database for use in web applications, and is a central component of the widely used LAMP open-source web application software stack. Many large websites still use MySQL due to its wide compatibility across web-hosts and its robust nature.
Maria DB: Maria DB is a community-developed fork of the MySQL relational database management system intended to remain free under the GNU GPL after the acquisition by Oracle. The Maria DB can host huge amount of data without being clustered. Maria DB’s API and protocol are compatible with those used by MySQL.
Mongo DB: Mongo DB is a cross-platform document-oriented database. Mongo DB eschews the traditional table-based relational database structure in favor of JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas, making the integration of data in certain types of applications easier and faster. Mongo DB is developed by Mongo DB Inc.